Mission Statement - The mission of the Anav Tribal Health Clinic is to promote the best patient care to our community through education, prevention and health care maintenance. We’ll do everything possible to provide you with quality health care, and involve you in decisions about your health, and participate with you in developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle for the future.
Our Responsibilities to You
• Provide consistent, high quality medical, dental and behavioral health care
• Maintain confidentiality
• Treat you with dignity and respect
• Respond to your calls and requests in a timely manner
Your Responsibilities to Us
• Be prompt to appointments
• Keep us informed of any personal and insurance changes at each visit
Anav Tribal Health Clinic Providers:
Family Medicine |
Children & General Dentistry
Contract Health Services
What is Contract Health Services (CHS)?
Contract Health Services is a program that is funded by the Federal Indian Health Services (IHS) and administered to the Quartz Valley Indian Tribe by the ANAV Tribal Health Clinic. The CHS Program provides limited funding for medical and dental care provided away from our facility. The CHS Program requirements are based on specific legislation, federal requlations, policy, and guidelines to maintain the needs of Tribal members.
Direct Care is medical and dental care provided in the ANAV Tribal Health Clinic. The CHS Program is for care provided away from the ANAV Clinic.
To learn more, including information about eligibility, alternative resources and how to use CHS at ANAV Tribal Health Clinic, click here.
• Full-Service Dental Including, Emergency Appointments
• Full Spectrum Family Practice from Infants to Grandparents
• Psychiatric Services for Adults & Children
Flu Shots are now available
530-468-4470 ext 300
• Comprehensive Behavioral Health Intakes
• Equestrian Assisted Experiential Therapy-MediCal Eligible
• Individual and/or Family – Centered Therapy
• School-based Therapy
• Community Health Representative Services
• Health Education
• Prevention Services